Sunday 26 August 2012

Getting used to the new way of eating

I'm about half way through my first week using Slimming World Extra Easy and I have to say, it feels very strange being able to eat all these foods without having to weigh or count calories.

I feel like there's no way I can possibly be losing weight if I don't restrict my intake of potatoes, rice and pasta; every other diet I've tried has had limits on the amount of those foods you could have and if I'm honest, that's probably one of the reasons why I've failed so many times.

I get fed up of having to weigh everything I eat and I couldn't see myself doing it for the rest of my life which is why Extra Easy on Slimming World is perfect for me.
I love being able to make meals that are completely syn free and there are loads of recipes I've found that I can't wait to try.

I just hope that once I've had my first weigh in I'll feel more confident about the eating plan and my weight loss because it's really hard to believe I can lose weight without feeling like I'm on a diet and so far, I haven't once felt like I'm on a diet! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment