Monday 5 January 2015

SP Food Diary January 5th


Breakfast
Bread (HEB 80g but not synning because I had another 40g later in the day to bring the total to 120g for 2 HEB choices)
Cheese (HEA)
Chutney (2 syns)
Melon, peach and clems (S)


Lunch
Tuna and cottage cheese (P)
Salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot and clems (S)
Fat free salad dressing (free)
Mayo (1 syn)


Dinner
Swede, carrot, leek, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, clems, plums, peach and melon (S)
Gammon (P)


Supper
Bread (HEB)
Jam (2 syns)
Quark and irish cream (P + 4 syns)


Snack 
Options (2 syns)
2 pink n whites (5 syns)
1 snowball (4 syns - Ant had the other snowball)

Total syns = 20

Please note: the normal amount of syns is between 5 and 15 but because I have so much to lose, I can have extra syns. When I get below 20 stone, I'll drop them to 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment