Friday 9 January 2015

SP Food Diary January 9th


Breakfast
Cheese, ham and chutney toastie (S, P, HEB + 4 syns)
Plums, clems and melon (S)


Lunch
Gammon, mushrooms, beans and eggs (S & P)
Melon and clems (S)
Hi-Fi bars (HEB)


Dinner
Mushy pea curry - Tomatoes, beans, mushy peas, mushrooms, onions and cabbage (S & P)
Melon and clems (S)


Supper
Mushy pea curry
Options (2 syns)
Pink n whites (5 syns)
Snowballs (8 syns)

Snack 
Not pictured - Hi Fi bar - (6 syns)

Total syns = 25

Please note: the normal amount of syns is between 5 and 15 but because I have so much to lose, I can have extra syns. When I get below 20 stone, I'll drop them to 15.

1 comment:

  1. go for it girl !! ive just had a quick read and surprised myself that Pink and Whites are so high in syns ! i have been guesstimating them at about 1 or 1.5, been having a couple a day some days?!, ah well never mind, we live and learn :-)

    ReplyDelete