Wednesday 19 September 2012

September 19th 2012 Food Diary

 
A quick breakfast this morning as I had lots to do before getting ready for my weigh in.
Banana - Superfree
Shape 0% fat yogurt - 1/2 syn

 
Apple and raspberry sparkling water - Free

 
Lunch - Left over mash, fried (using fry light) with bacon and mushrooms.
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup - 1 syn
Banana - Superfree
Low fat yogurt - 2.5 syns
 
 
 
Dinner - Stuffed Pepper with pasta in sauce
Peppers, leeks, onion, tomatoes, tomato puree, lean minced beef and garlic - Free and superfree
Tomato and onion pasta in sauce - Free
 
 
Dessert - Choc Ice - 7 syns
 
 
 
Snack - Hot Chocolate with semi skimmed milk from HEA* = 6 syns
2 Hi Fi Light bars - HEB**
 
 
 
Snack - 2 plums - Superfree
Shape - 1/2 syn
 
 
 
 
 
Total syns today = 17***
 
 
*HEA = Healthy Extra A
 
**HEB = Healthy Extra B
 
***The normal amount of syns per day is between 5 and 15 but because I have so much to lose, I've been told I can have extra syns. This is the first time I've actually gone over 15 syns a day.
I'm making sure I use as much of my syns as I can to see if it has any effect on my next weigh in as the 2 weeks I've had low syn days, I've had low weight loss on those weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment