Thursday 27 September 2012

September 27th Food Diary

Breakfast
Scrambled Egg - Free
Cherry Tomatoes - Free
Bacon - Free
Shape Yogurt - Free
1 Orange - Free
Flavoured Water - Free
Lunch
Tomato and Onion Pasta n Sauce - Free
Fruit Salad (1 plum, 1 peach and 1 pear) - Free
Flavoured Water - Free
Please Note: I photographed the wrong dinner! This is the husbands and has lots more mash and less vegetables than I had on my plate! I filled half my plate with veg, a quarter with mash and a quarter with chicken.
Dinner
Chicken Breast - Free
Mashed Potato using milk from HEA
Broccoli - Free
Cauliflower - Free
Peas - Free
Green Beans - Free
Gravy - 5 syns
No dessert
Another point to note is that I only ate one of these slices of toast...hubby helped share the syns!
Snack
1 Slice Wholemeal Bread - HEB
1 Tbsp Peanut Butter - 4 syns
1 Tbsp Jam - 2 syns
1 Chocolate Mousse - 4 syns
Flavoured Water - Free
Total = 19 syns
Please note: The normal amount of syns is between 5 and 15 per day but I've been told I can have more because I have a lot of weight to lose.


No comments:

Post a Comment