Recipe from Slimming World
Original - 8.5 syns
Green - 0.5 syns*
Extra Easy - Free
* Add 6 syns if not using the lamb as a healthy extra on green
350g lamb, all visible fat removed
2 garlic cloves
900g Desireé or Maris Piper potatoes
4 spring onions
1 tbsp freshly chopped rosemary
2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp chicken Bovril
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/140°C Fan/Gas 3. Prepare the ingredients: cut the lamb into bite-sized pieces; peel and dice the carrot; chop the onion; finely slice the garlic; finely shred the cabbage and slice the spring onions.
2. Place the lamb, carrot, onion, garlic, rosemary, tomatoes and stock in a large casserole dish. Season well, bring to the boil, cover, transfer to the oven and cook for 1½ hours or until the meat is tender.
3. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 12-15 minutes until just tender. Add the cabbage for the last 3-4 minutes. Drain, return to the pan and mash. Stir in the spring onions and eggs and season well.
4. Increase the oven temperature to 220°C/210°C Fan/Gas 7. Transfer the meat to an oven-proof dish, top with the potato and bake for 15-20 minutes until the top is lightly browned.