Thursday 13 June 2013

Thursday June 13th Food Diary


Breakfast
Shape - 0
Pear and kiwi - 0


Tassimo - 4.5


Lunch
Sausage pasta with peppers, onions and mushrooms - 1
Crisps - 3.5
Snowballs - 6
Shape - 0
Banana - 0


Dinner
Pork, potatoes, carrots, cabbage, peas, gravy and mint sauce - 2


Dessert
Watermelon - 0


Supper
Bran flakes - HEB
250ml semi skimmed milk - HEA
Banana - 0


Total syns = 17

Please note: the normal amount of syn sis between 5-15 per day but because I started with 21 stone to lose I've been told I can have more and the syns will be reduced as the weight comes off.



2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I just found your blog! Great idea to do a diary with photos, it really helps others as well... that food all looks delicious! I am also on a quest to lose weight, it's just gotten ridiculous how lazy I've gotten and how much I use food for comfort... sad sad sad... I look forward to following you on your Journey!
    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy, it's great to hear my blog is helping others :)

    I've been a comfort eater all my life and making the change is hard but I'm starting to see and feel the results of my efforts and I'm loving how much better I feel :)

    Good luck with your journey xx

    ReplyDelete