Wednesday 6 February 2013

Wednesday February 6th Food Diary

FLEXI DAY - Up to 55 syns

No breakfast


Lunch
Cheese and ham sandwich - HEA & B + 2 syns for the extra bread and 5 syns for extra cheese
Low fat noodles - Free
Jelly dessert - 0.5 syn


Velvet crunch - 4 syns
Pear and banana - Free


Options - 2 syns
2 snowballs - 6 syns
3 jaffas - 6 syns
Choc chip cake bar - 6 syns


Mash, carrots, brussels, chicken and gravy - Free


Velvet crunch - 4 syns
Crumpets and cheese - 14 syns
1 snowball - 3 syns
Jelly dessert - 0.5 syn


Total syns = 53

Please note: the normal amount of syns is between 5 and 15 but I've been told I can have more because I started with 21 stone to lose. Also, today I'm on a flexi day which means I chose to increase my syns to 55 and I'll be back on a normal day tomorrow.
I decided to have a treat day but rather than just going crazy and eating everything in sight, I decided it would be best to have what I wanted within an increased amount of syns.


No comments:

Post a Comment